Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello everybody. As you can see, I am not here today. You've worn me to the nub, and I need a day to recuperate. (I actually need a year or so, but this is beside the point.)

Anyway, your assignments.

1st and 6th Hours: Get the two Lord of the Flies vocabulary sheets from the sub, and use the one (the definitions) to do the other (the two-sided fill in the blank page). Also, be sure that you have read pp. 1-28 in the novel. There will be a quiz Monday.

3rd Hour: Get the "Minister's Black Veil" grammar sheet from the sub, and do it. The sub will collect it at the end of the hour. Also, finish reading "The Minister's Black Veil."

4th Hour: If you've not already done so, get the new Things Fall Apart vocabulary activity. (Those who didn't attend the field trip have already done it.) Also, be sure you've read ch. 14-19 by Monday.

5th and 7th Hour: Click here to read "Young Goodman Brown." There will be a quiz Monday.

Enjoy my absence and behave. I'll see you Monday (hopefully).

Best,
Signor Brugioni

No comments: